Underfloor heating is becoming increasingly popular, both in new buildings and in renovation projects or energy upgrades. This ‘invisible’ heating solution enables you to maximize your use of space and energy.
There are many benefits of underfloor heating, including:
- Reduced energy costs and lower CO2 emissions
- No radiators to intrude on your space
- Suitable for a wide variety of floor structures
- Comfortable, even temperature across the room – no more cold spots!
- High reliability and low maintenance
- Virtually silent running
We install ‘wet’ systems from Maincor and Uponor, which use warm water pipes laid in the floor as the heat source. Because the water temperature is much lower than that needed to heat radiators, floor-integrated systems are much more efficient. Running costs are lower and there are environmental benefits as well.
Contact us now to hear how underfloor heating could be the perfect solution for your property.